Building an Ethical Culture
What does it take to create the right speak-up culture? Getting buy-in to ethics and compliance is the real challenge, but once achieved your business will reap the benefits of a strong speak up culture from increased efficiency, to talent retention, and better business performance. Learn how contemplating the full life cycle of your case management program from case intake to remediation and root cause analysis will help you scale your speak-up program in an upcoming webinar with GAN Integrity and Seadrill.
Watch on-demand and hear from GAN Integrity’s Senior VP of Global Customer Success, Pauline Blondet and Seadrill’s Chief Compliance Officer, Anders Hvashovd who will provide you with guidance on the key steps that can be taken to manage the different stages of an investigation.
The webinar will cover:
- Main aspects to consider when creating an effective speak-up culture
- A case is not the end – how to close the loop of an investigation
- Protecting the identity of whistleblowers and sensitive case data
- EU Whistleblowing Directive – where we are now?
- Technology that enables a proactive approach to compliance