In order to help you build the best due diligence program, we partnered with Control Risks to identify the top hurdles. These common pitfalls are what separate the get-the-job-done compliance programs from the best-in-class ones.
RISKY BUSINESS PODCAST
Forensics, Due Diligence, and a Global Crisis
How can you successfully deploy a compliance program during a global crisis?
In this episode, she sits down with hosts Adam Kaiser and Jordan Feise to share her story and how she learned to escape old ideas while developing a program at Rolls-Royce.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Don’t make assumptions about your career
- The importance of trusting your judgment
- How to make technology an asset
What to listen for:
- [00:52] – What’s new in compliance with Jordan and Adam
- [05:47] – What it means to “Be here now”
- [13:57] – Ansie’s advice for getting into compliance
- [16:41] – What keeps Ansie motivated
Tune in wherever you listen…